Sad news

Exciting new Business Rules announcements!
(Outgoing messages only)

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Sad news

Post by Susan Smith »

Hello everyone,

Some of you may have known that Susan Tisdale, George's wife, has been fighting a relentless battle with cancer. Unfortunately, the odds were stacked against her medically, and It is with a deeply sad heart that I tell you that Susan passed away on Friday night (technically 07/25/20). George is understandably devastated as are their two daughters, Emily and Victoria. Susan leaves many other heartbroken family members. co-workers and friends who now have a huge hole in their lives. I know that you will all join me in lifting up George and his family in your thoughts and prayers as they struggle to find peace and comfort.

Many of you met Susan back in 2010 at our Boston BRG Conference when she helped us surprise George with a birthday lunch at a Boston restaurant, Durgin Park. She brought the perfect cake! I am attaching photos of the cake and also one of Susan and George with George's daughter Sarah (from his previous marriage) taken that day.

If you knew Susan Tisdale or would like to leave a memory or a message for George and the family, please visit this site to write in the guestbook.
https://www.deefuneralhome.com/obituari ... ZswseGD3z8

George, we love you and we mourn with you in your terrible loss.

-- Susan (Smith)
P1030779.JPG
P1030779.JPG (3.31 MiB) Viewed 22849 times
P1030790.JPG
P1030790.JPG (3.92 MiB) Viewed 22849 times