attn: folks who can't attend the conference

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

attn: folks who can't attend the conference

Post by Susan Smith »

If you are not able to attend this year's conference AND you are a BRG member (dues paid up for 2010), you are eligible to purchase conference materials ($100), which consist of a book and a flash drive. If you are interested in this, I need to know by the end of business Monday, which is the deadline for conference registration as well as for ordering conference materials. If you are not a paid BRG member, you must join to become eligible to order conference materials. There are line items for both membership and conference materials on the conference registration form (which is attached to this message).

So if you are interested, get your check and form in the mail quickly and make sure that I know it's on the way. It's important that I know by the end of Monday if you are ordering so that I ordering enough flash drives and book supplies. Questions? Just ask.

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2010.pdf
Conference registration form - use this for conference registration, BRG membership and ordering conference materials for non-attendees
(107.78 KiB) Downloaded 472 times