2011 Business Rules Group Conference!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2011 Business Rules Group Conference!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

Just a reminder that our 2011 Business Rules Group conference is just around the corner! The dates are April 28-30 (Thurs-Sat) and we have loads of great topics that you won't want to miss! We're going to have lots of member sharing in this conference and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. That's one of my favorite parts of conferences.

Are you tired of being snowed in? Had enough of the cold for one winter? The conference is in San Diego, California, where it is currently a sunny 70 degrees! We'll be at the Embassy Suites where we have a wonderful made-to-order hot breakfast in the morning and a manager's reception in the late afternoon. Plan on bringing your family and staying over for a few days. San Diego is home to the FABULOUS San Diego Zoo, Sea World, the home of Padres baseball, shopping - including the historic "old town San Diego" district, the beach of the Pacific Ocean, sailing, Balboa Park with beautiful museums and a theater, and a lot more! Oh, and if you are interested in renting a car or taking the train, we'll be only two hours drive from Disneyland, Los Angeles/Hollywood, and so many more things.

I will be posting more messages over the next few days with additional details, such as conference topics, hotel reservation links and more. But jot the dates down on your calendar so you don't miss it!

-- Susan