Calling all Nifty Neatos!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Calling all Nifty Neatos!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

I am often told by BRG conference attendees that one of the things they look forward to the most is seeing what everybody else is doing with BR. I agree. Every single conference, I go home inspired by something that someone else showed me. Many of us work as sole proprietors. This is our chance to hang around the proverbial water cooler with you or in the virtual doorway of your office and share ideas.

I hope that this conference expands that sharing theme exponentially. That's where YOU come in! If you have something that you would like to share with the group - a utility, a cool way to do something in a program, a nice looking screen that you worked hard on, or perhaps you'd just like to demo part (or all) of your application for us to see - PLEASE let me know ASAP. I'd like to make room for as much sharing time as we have items to fill it! Heck, *I* might even show you what I've been doing this year!

No idea is too small or too insignificant. The simplest thing can be a launchpad upon which a future feature is built. If it's a routine that you can share with the group on the flash drive, that's great. But if it's not, that's fine too. We'd still like to have a peek!

Contact me ASAP if you'd like to chat about this. I'm working on the schedule now, and I'd like to arrange it so that no one is left out who would like a bit of the group's time and attention.

I hope I am deluged with responses!

-- Susan