One more week of conference registration!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

One more week of conference registration!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

We're getting down to the wire. Lots of deadlines coming up:

Conference registration forms are due this week - by March 31st.
I need these ON TIME because I have to purchase the materials to print the conference books and create the flash drives. If I don't know you're coming, you won't have a book and a flash drive. If you are ordering materials, but not attending, those orders must be placed by Thursday as well. If you have some issue that I need to know about, please email me ASAP.

The registration form and the link to book your hotel reservation are in a previous message in this forum. If you can't find these or have any quesitons, email me and I will happily send it to you off list. susan@creativelyspeaking.net

Hotel registrations are due Monday, April 4th.
That's one week from today. After that, our room block is released: our group rates will no longer be available and they will not be holding rooms for us. There are several of your who have told me that you are coming, but you do not appear on the hotel's registration list. Again, please email me if there are issues.

Presentation Materials are due Monday April 4th from those wonderful people who have stepped forward to teach, entertain and inspire you at this conference.

I hope to see all of you there! It will be a great conference!

-- Susan