Save the date! 2012 Business Rules Conference (corrected)

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Save the date! 2012 Business Rules Conference (corrected)

Post by Susan Smith »

Save the date! April 26-28, 2012 (Thurs-Sat)
NOTE THAT THESE ARE CORRECTED DATES

Business Rules Group (BRG) conference in beautiful, historic San Antonio, Texas!

This conference will be especially fun from a tourist standpoint as San Antonio is celebrating it's annual Fiesta Week while we are there and there are lots of fun things going on all around us. We'll be at a Drury hotel in a beautiful historic building which is right on the Riverwalk. You can walk to just about anything and we'll plan our conference agenda to allow you time to take advantage of the special San Antonio festivities going on that week!

http://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com/

For those who haven't been to our conferences in recent years, we adjourn the conference at noon on Saturday, which gives you an opportunity to grab a flight home without incurring the cost of another hotel night, OR if you decide to stick around, you have an extra afternoon to see the sights.

Here are the details:

April 26-28, 2012
THESE ARE CORRECTED DATES

Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
105 South St. Mary's Street San Antonio, TX 78205
Telephone: (210) 270-7799
www.druryhotels.com

(note that there are TWO Drury hotels on the riverwalk. We are at "The Plaza")

Guest room rate is $149.95 per night.

Included in the rate is:
A swimming pool on the roof of the hotel, overlooking the city and the Riverwalk
Free hot breakfast in the morning - pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, and more
Evening "kick-start" manager's reception with food and drinks
Free wireless internet
One free hour of long distance daily
Free soda and popcorn everyday from 3pm til 10pm in the hotel lobby

The deadline to book your reservation is April 9th.

But because this IS Fiesta Week, the town fills up and hotel rooms will go quickly. There is no guarantee that you will be able to get a room after this date, nor will you get our contracted rate. So make sure that you don't procrastinate too long! If you want to extend your stay before or after the conference, it is even more important that you book ASAP as our group has a limited number of rooms reserved, and only for the dates of 4/25-4/27. We can work with you on that if you plan ahead.

You can make your reservations here:
http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations ... no=2120284

Let me know if you have any questions or if you have issues booking your room. The conference registration form and topic agenda won't be available for a bit, but you CAN get a head start by booking your hotel room any time now.

-- Susan
Attachments
Drury Plaza info sheet.doc
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 577 times
Last edited by Susan Smith on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Susan Smith

DATE CORRECTION FOR CONFERENCE!! PLEASE READ

Post by Susan Smith »

ACK!!! Thank you to Luis! I posted the wrong dates in my conference announcement! I'm sorry everybody. I was in the wrong year.

The CORRECT DATES For the 2012 conference are
Thursday April 26th through Saturday April 28th.

I'M SO SORRY! I'll try to delete the original message and repost it, but for those who are reading through as a feed to the old mailing list or a subscription, I'm afraid I can't take it back.

-- Susan

P.S. Luis, I owe you big time!