2012 BRG Conference: need to make your hotel reservation NOW

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2012 BRG Conference: need to make your hotel reservation NOW

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

It's time to make your conference arrangements - particularly your hotel reservations! Here's why: You may recall from my Email months ago, that our conference takes place during "Fiesta Week" in San Antonio. It's a big deal there and the hotels along the Riverwalk usually sell out far in advance.

I just spoke to the hotel reservations person and our hotel is almost completely booked! We have 20 rooms reserved for us for the nights of Wed 4/26 - Fri 4/28 (checking out on Saturday).

If you plan to extend your stay through Saturday night or later (or arrive before Wednesday), you need to make your reservations NOW or you may not be able to get rooms for those extra days. Seriously. I know because I just tried to do it myself.

I will post the conference registration form here on the forum in another message, but don't wait for that to make your HOTEL reservation - especially if you hope to stay longer than those 3 nights (Wed-Fri). Please don't get left out because you waited too long!

Here are the details:

Conference dates: April 26-28, 2012 (The conference ends at NOON on Saturday 4/28.

Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
105 South St. Mary's Street San Antonio, TX 78205
Telephone: (210) 270-7799
www.druryhotels.com

(note that there are TWO Drury hotels on the riverwalk. We are at "The Plaza")

Guest room rate is $149.95 per night.

You can make your reservations here:
http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations ... no=2120284

-- Susan