Calling all BR presenters!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Calling all BR presenters!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hello everybody!

It's been pretty quiet around here on the forum, but it's time to get the 2013 BRG conference rolling.

First the details:
2013 Business Rules Group Conference
May 2-4, 2013 Thurs-Sat
Boston Embassy Suites

hotel rate is $219 per nite

The original announcement - with further information about hotel rates and reservations - is here:
viewtopic.php?t=688

But now it's time to fill out our agenda. If you have been working on something interesting that you'd like to share with the group, I'd love to know about it. This could be a presentation about a specific BR feature, a workshop to teach something to the group, a demonstration or show & tell about your software, or even other cool things that you've discovered that would be of interest to the group. If this sounds possible for you, please Email me (brg AT creativelyspeaking DOT NET) with the following:

1. topic - which you have hopefully thought through a bit
2. whether or not this is a straight presentation or a workshop where the audience is expected to play along
3. approximate time you think you'd need

You may recall that this conference is going to be a little different from our format in the past. We're going to have a slightly longer morning schedule and release everybody for a later lunch. But that's it for the day. The afternoons (and evenings) are free to play. I think this will work wonderfully for those who want to take the T into Boston and sight-see. We won't have any time pressure to get back to the hotel, which may enable you to bring your families and actually have some time to spend with them and turn this into a real vacation!

-- Susan
Last edited by Susan Smith on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Susan Smith

Post by Susan Smith »

You can also still use my other addr:
susan AT creativelyspeaking DOT NET

Sorry for any confusion.

-- Susan