BRG Conference - Registration is Open!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

BRG Conference - Registration is Open!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

It's time to get your registration in for the 2013 Business Rules Group Conference! Details have been posted in various messages in this section of the forum, but if you have questions, please ask them here so everyone can benefit.

We are going to do a few things differently at this conference, so bring your flexibility with you!

Schedule
Our presentations will all be in an extended morning session and then you will be dismissed for the rest of the day! So DO consider bringing family or friends since this will be a particularly good conference for sightseeing and vacationing and Boston is the perfect place to do it. If you've never been there, I highly recommend one of the popular guided bus or trolley tours.

Format
Another thing that will be different is our presentation format. While we definitely have a number of pre-planned presentations (as always), we will also have sessions devoted to your Business Rules questions. Most people have long said that their favorite part of the conferences is the informal part...the peer to peer part where people get help with their BR questions, advice on how to approach a programming issue, or just to generally ask what "other" people are doing about particular business challenges. We're going to take that idea one step further and intentionally create space for this to happen while we are all together in the meeting room so that you don't have to miss out just because you were up in your room when a really good conversation was going on in the lobby and you didn't get a chance to ask your questions. I can't wait to see what happens in this segment. I already have a question of my own to ask (hint: it's about data encryption and security). So be thinking about YOUR questions!

I am attaching the registration form in two formats: .DOCX MS Word and also PDF. If you have already paid your 2013 BRGroup dues, just fill out this form and email it to me at the email address at the bottom of the form. If you have NOT paid dues, then you owe some money in order to attend the conference. In that case, snail mail your registration form and check to the address indicated on the forum, but please email the form to me too. These MUST be in no later than April 1st. If you can get on it faster than that, it is very helpful and makes less work for yours truly ;)

2013 Business Rules Group Conference
May 2-4, 2013 Thurs-Sat
Embassy Suites - Boston-Logan Airport

See you in Boston!

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2013.pdf
PDF version of the 2013 Business Rules Conference registration form
(60.92 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
BRG Registration Form 2013.docx
MS Word version of the 2013 Business Rules Conference registration form
(39.01 KiB) Downloaded 409 times