BRG Conference - get your registrations in now!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

BRG Conference - get your registrations in now!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

Your registrations for the BRG conference are due on Monday! Time is running out. Come to hear and see what's going on in the Business Rules world, including:

1. BR 4.3: installation and upgrading to, Client/Server basics for beginners
2. Screenio: multi-window screens and other new features
3. BR 4.3 combo boxes
4. Enumerations
5. Demo of a BR 4.3 system
6. GIT version control software - workshop
7. Using Grid properties in BR 4.3, report writer that prints the contents of listviews/grids
8. Fine-grain processing with pre-printed forms
9. Debugging in MyEdit
10. Backing up systems with RSYNC and DELTACOPY
11. Smart Phone Development
12. Q&A and discussion time
13. Sharing/Nifty Neatos
14. Opportunities for one-on-one workshops with Gordon Dye[/list]

For more information and the registration form attachment(s), go here:

viewtopic.php?t=729

If you have already paid your 2013 BRG dues, then you don't need to submit a check, but you DO need to email me the registration form no later than Monday April 1st! If you haven't paid your dues yet, you also need to submit your check to the address on the form. Time is running out to get it there on time.

So far, I have received only 5 forms. I know that you guys tend to wait til the last minute, but NOW is the last minute, so please get them in!

Additionally, the block of reserved rooms that the hotel is holding for us will be released on April 10th, so please make your reservations before that. For more information, go here:

viewtopic.php?t=730

Our group code is BRG to get the group rate of $219. The conference will end at 1:30pm each day, so you can plan accordingly in making your hotel reservations.

More info that you may have missed:

viewtopic.php?t=727

Holler with any questions!

-- Susan
Susan Smith

Post by Susan Smith »

IT'S "CONFERENCE DEADLINE DAY" TODAY.

Business Rules Group Conference Registrations are DUE TODAY. I have to order conference book supplies, Charlie cards for the Boston subway, and other things. I need to have a complete head count. If your registration form is not in, you have not been counted. NO exceptions.

So far, only 10 of you have sent in your forms. If you aren't sure if you have sent it, please ask. I'd prefer not to post a list to the forum, but you'd prefer that I do that, I certainly can. These forms need to get to me today. Please don't hold up the train.

Thanks!

-- Susan
Susan Smith

Post by Susan Smith »

And in case you are wondering... the conference deadline today is NOT an April Fool's joke ;)

-- Susan