2014 BRG Conference Registration is OPEN!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2014 BRG Conference Registration is OPEN!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
It's time to get your registrations in for the 2014 BRG Conference in San Antonio, Texas (May 1-3). The forms are attached to this message. If you have any trouble downloading them, let me know. There is a MS Word version that you can fill in, save and email to me and if you don't have Word, there is also a PDF version that you can print out, fill in manually, scan and send to me. If you have not paid your 2014 dues yet, then you need to get that check in the mail right away. George sent out invoices with the address to mail the check to. If you don't have your invoice, please contact either George or me. The registration forms (and dues) are due no later than April 4th. Our reserved rooms at the hotel will be released then, so this should be considered a final deadline for all of your arrangements.

DINNERS
At this conference (like the last one), we will be having an extended morning "class" schedule with a break or two, and then dismissing you all for the rest of the day (no afternoon sessions after lunch). You are on your own for lunch and dinner, so feel free to explore and check out the Riverwalk! There are lots of small cafes and interesting places right along the river - within walking distance! Please note that the only organized group dinner this time (where we will have reservations for the entire group) is on THURSDAY NIGHT. If you would like to join us for that (you pay for your own dinner), check the appropriate box on the registration form so I know how many to plan for. If you are bringing a guest, let me know that somehow on the form so I have an accurate head count. I am not arriving until late Wednesday afternoon, so I'm not planning to lead a dinner expedition on Wednesday night as I have done in the past. But don't let that stop YOU from doing it if you want to!

HOTEL
Have you all made your hotel reservations? Don't let that fall through the cracks. You will find the messages containing the hotel information in other messages in this section, so I won't repeat it all here.

If you have questions, please ask! I will try to email this message to the old mailing list as well in case some of you don't see it here.

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2014.pdf
(59.99 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
BRG Registration Form 2014p.docx
Use this version if you have Microsoft Word
(56.58 KiB) Downloaded 441 times