Calling all Nifty Neatos!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Calling all Nifty Neatos!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hey conference attendees!

Who has Nifty Neatos that they'd like to show off at the conference?

We have a nice block of time set aside at the conference (both Friday and Saturday) for Nifty Neato (aka "Show & Tell") time. Feel free to show off your application, an interesting PART of your application, a snippet of code that is changing your work life, a cool screen you developed, a utility that you wrote or one that you downloaded from somewhere, or just about anything else that would cool for us to see! This is often a part of the conference where I hear people say that it was "worth the price of the conference" because they heard a hint or idea that they couldn't wait to take home and try out. I hope that this year is no exception!

If you have something that you'd like to share, please know that we'd love to have you do so. It doesn't have to be a "presentation". It's just show & tell: 30 seconds or 30 minutes - it makes no difference. But if you would like me to print anything about it in the conference book, I'd need to have that by April 6th and if you have anything that you'd like to share on our conference flash drive, that needs to reach me by April 19th. I would really appreciate being able to include it in the book and flash drive because I don't know about you, but the book is how I remember what we did at each conference. (Yes, this says loads about the state of my memory...)

And just to help me out...if you KNOW that you plan to share something, please let me know about it ahead of time so I can put it on my "don't forget" list and make sure that you get some time. If you aren't sure yet and won't know until you arrive in San Antonio, that's okay too.

This is YOUR conference. YOU are the Business Rules Group. So the content that we share and present at the conferences is whatever YOU and your fellow BRG members have generously decided to share. Thank you in advance.

-- Susan