Conference Registration

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Conference Registration

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

The time is flying by! It's less than 7 weeks before our 2015 BR Group conference! I hope you have all made your hotel reservations.

Please fill out one of the attached registration forms and email it back to me. It's time for some final numbers for lunch catering and conference book creation. You have two choices: a word document which you can fill in digitally or a PDF that requires the old-fashioned scan-print-write-save-email method. Take your pick, and please email it back to me as soon as possible.

If you are sending more than one person from your company, please send a separate form for each person. And if you have not paid your BR Group dues yet, now is the time to get caught you if you want to come to the conference. If you are coming, are not currently a BR Group member, you can join right on the conference registration form.

Holler if you have any questions.

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2015.pdf
PDF version
(60.58 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
BRG Registration Form 2015.docx
Word version
(39.06 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Susan Smith

Re: Conference Registration

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

I sent out a message more than two weeks ago (here in the forum in this same thread) with the registration forms for the conference. The majority of you, who I know are coming because you reserved a room at the hotel, have not returned those registration forms to me yet. Please consider this a gentle reminder to do so ASAP. These forms are what determines the number of conference books I make. And this year, I have a small window in which to make the books because I have have someone come in to help me as I am having hand surgery on Tuesday and will be laid up for a bit, typing on one hand. So people who send in their forms at the last minute might not get a book if you wait too long.

So PLEASE email those forms to me now. If you have already paid your 2015 BR Group member dues, then you don't owe anything else to register for the conference. If you have NOT paid your dues, you need to get that check to George Tisdale. The mailing address is on the membership dues invoice AND on the registration form. The email address to send the form is ON the form.

Thanks!

-- Susan