2016 Conference Registration Forms

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2016 Conference Registration Forms

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi everybody!

Registration forms for the conference are up! I have attached two versions to this message: a Word Doc that you can fill in and email back, as well as a PDF version that you can print out and fill-out the old-fashioned way. Take your pick!

If you have not paid your BRGroup dues for 2016 or you are not currently a BRGroup member, then you need to take care of that in order to come to the conference. The instructions are on the form. Your BRGroup dues are your "ticket" into the conference. No other payment is required. (But you provide your own transportation, lodging and food of course.)

Please send a copy of your registration form to me at the email address on the form so that I know you are coming. This tells me how many books and flash drives to make. Also, make sure you include your cell phone number on the form. I promise never to abuse it, but it DOES help us find you if you are missing at some crucial moment (dinner? happy hour? LOL)

See you in May!

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2016.pdf
(60.87 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
BRG Registration Form 2016.docx
(39.52 KiB) Downloaded 566 times
Susan Smith

Re: 2016 Conference Registration Forms

Post by Susan Smith »

Note that you have to go to the BRForum website to pick up the registration forms. If you have an RSS feed set up, it generally won't pass the attachments through. Here is the original message link with the forms:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=837#p3259

-- Susan