Conference - Registration forms and hotel bookings are due NOW!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Conference - Registration forms and hotel bookings are due NOW!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

THREE MORE DAYS!

The deadline is fast approaching for the conference registration and hotel booking. PLEASE read this and take care of it if you intend to come.

May 19-21, 2016
Drury Plaza Riverwalk Hotel
San Antonio, TX

This is the same hotel that we have been to TWICE: in 2012 and 2014.
The group rate for the guest rooms is the best we've had! $129.99 per night!
Please make your reservations by Saturday, April 16, 2016 to receive the group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.

Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number or you can do it online:
https://www.druryhotels.com/Reservation ... no=2263339

Registration forms are also needed ASAP. PLEASE get yours in. I need them for an accurate count. If you aren't sure if this applies to you, I assure you that it does! I have even filled one out and I definitely know that I'm coming. Ha ha! You can email a form to me. And if you have not paid your Business Rules Group membership dues yet (which includes your conference registration fee), then please get that to the address on the dues invoice that you received a few months ago. If you do not have a dues invoice and have not paid, you can paid directly from the conference registration form by following the instructions on the form. You have options!

I already have these forms:
Susan S
David B
George T
Mike S
Len K
Pete K
Doug M
Steve K
Luis G
John C

If you do not see your name here, but you have sent one, please contact me.

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2016.pdf
(60.87 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
BRG Registration Form 2016.docx
(39.52 KiB) Downloaded 548 times
Susan Smith

Re: Conference - Registration forms and hotel bookings are due NOW!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi folks,

Do I have all of the conference registration forms now? And has everyone made their hotel reservations? If you have not done so, please contact me right away. (And better yet, attach your registration form at the same time!) The hotel room block will be released at the end of the week. You're on your own after that. And I will be ordering the flash drives this week. If you have NOT sent in your form, you are not in my count.

These people ARE in the count:

David
John C
Luis
Kevin
Pete
Steve
Len
Matt
Doug
Susan
Mike