2018 Conference Registration Forms

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2018 Conference Registration Forms

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

You might have noticed a surprise in your mailbox when you received your 2018 BRGroup Dues invoice. This year, since the BR Group has a little bit of a surplus in our bank account, we would like to pass that on to you in the form of a discount on this year's conference! So rather than the usual $250, your 2018 dues are only $100. AND because all paid BRGroup members get to attend the conference for free (well, you pay your own room and board of course), the conference is still included in that $100 dues payment! What a deal!

So we need two things - your dues payment if you haven't already paid, and your conference registration form if you are coming to the conference. If you haven't received a dues invoice, you can pay it from the registration form. (There is a line item for that.)

The payment should be mailed to the address that is on both the dues invoice and the registration form. You can include your registration form with that payment.

It would be very helpful to me if you would also email the registration form to me ASAP. I need to know how many people to plan for and that is the how you get counted.

If you are bringing family or guests to New Orleans who would like to eat lunch with the group on Thursday and/or Friday, please let me know how many guests and which days - either here or via email.

Thanks!

-- Susan
Attachments
BRG Registration Form 2018.pdf
PDF version of the form in case you can't open a MS Word file
(60.68 KiB) Downloaded 583 times
BRG Registration Form 2018.docx
Fillable form
(39.21 KiB) Downloaded 549 times
Susan Smith

Re: 2018 Conference Registration Forms

Post by Susan Smith »

Hey guys,

I need those registration forms NOW. After I put out the call, I got ONE response (from Matt - thank you Matt!). But there are a lot more hotel reservations made, so I know Matt and I are not going to be the only ones there. PLEASE get those registration forms to me right away. The file is attached to the previous message in this thread. I need to order flash drives and I don't have a firm head count. And I also need to finalize the lunch count at the hotel. If you are bringing a guest who would like to eat lunch with us on Thursday, Friday or both, I need that information as well.

Come on guys, make it easy on a girl!

-- Susan