[BR_forum] Who is using FILE IO?

Discussion about software products provided for the BR community and created by its members. This includes (but is not limited to): MyEdit, File IO, Screen IO, FNSnap, and Utilities written in other languages for use with Business Rules.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Post by Susan Smith »

If you are currently using FILE IO - either completely or partially, could you speak up here or Email me? I'm just beginning to implement it and I'd love to know if I'm the only one (besides Gabriel of course <s>). Thanks.

-- Susan
Stephen Koger

Post by Stephen Koger »

Hi Susan
We are partially. I will have to let Doug though chime in on any questions you have though. He’s the one who has implemented what we have so far.

Steve

From: br_forum-bounces@ads.net [mailto:br_forum-bounces@ads.net] On Behalf Of Susan Smith
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:46 PM
To: BR Forum
Subject: [BR_forum] Who is using FILE IO?

If you are currently using FILE IO - either completely or partially, could you speak up here or Email me? I'm just beginning to implement it and I'd love to know if I'm the only one (besides Gabriel of course <s>). Thanks.

-- Susan
Susan Smith

Post by Susan Smith »

Thanks Steve. I don't have any questions at this point, other than a few minor issues with the data crawler which I will take up with Gabriel. But I was curious whether or not I was the only one using it. I'm still at the point of creating all of my FILE IO file layouts and then testing them with the data crawler. I've been working on this for two solid days now and I never realized how many data files I use in this system!

-- Susan

Stephen Koger wrote:
v:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Hi Susan
We are partially. I will have to let Doug though chime in on any questions you have though. He’s the one who has implemented what we have so far.

Steve

From: br_forum-bounces@ads.net (br_forum-bounces@ads.net) [mailto:br_forum-bounces@ads.net (br_forum-bounces@ads.net)] On Behalf Of Susan Smith
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:46 PM
To: BR Forum
Subject: [BR_forum] Who is using FILE IO?

-- Susan