ScreenIO Training

Discussion about software products provided for the BR community and created by its members. This includes (but is not limited to): MyEdit, File IO, Screen IO, FNSnap, and Utilities written in other languages for use with Business Rules.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Gabriel

ScreenIO Training

Post by Gabriel »

I'd like to schedule another online lesson on ScreenIO programming techniques. This time I'm going to cover how to write screenIO programs that interface with multiple related data files. In this example, we'll be looking an Invoice Header file with an Invoice Detail file that has multiple records for each invoice. This has been one of the most requested topics for a lesson.

Any time that remains, I will spend answering any questions you have about ScreenIO development.

So what time is best for you all? I'd like to look at sometime next week, probably Thursday or Friday? Chime in here with the time that works best and we'll try to schedule something that works for everyone.
Susan Smith

Post by Susan Smith »

Gabe, are you talking about this coming week - the 24th-25th? That's Thanksgiving weekend. I know that I won't be available for that weekend with family here visiting.

The following week, I could do any time except Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Afternoons are okay on those days.

-- Susan