Discussion about software products provided for the BR community and created by its members. This includes (but is not limited to): MyEdit, File IO, Screen IO, FNSnap, and Utilities written in other languages for use with Business Rules.
Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 am
- Location: Southern California
Can you chime in about your ScreenIO usage?
1. Are you actively using ScreenIO to develop your BR screens and programs? (either heavy or light usage)
2. Have you purchased it, but not gotten started yet? (do you PLAN to?)
3. Have you not taken the plunge at all yet but are still considering it?
4. Do you have NO IDEA what it is?
It would also be interesting to know what version of BR you are using.
I'll start first. I actively use ScreenIO in BR 4.2 only. I have several clients whose software was either developed in it or is gradually being converted to it, or their NEW development is being done in it. I haven't gone to BR 4.3 yet.
- Posts: 523
- Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 am
- Location: West Orange, NJ
1. just for maintenance of ScreenIO designed screens
4. good idea
BR version 4.3
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:34 pm
Macs is using Screenio with BR 4.20
We have converted some programs to use it and new development is under way.
Return to “3rd Party Software from the BR Community”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest