Need conference presenters

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Need conference presenters

Post by Susan Smith »

Putting out the call for presenters!!!

I need presenters for the conference. Please contact me and let me know what you would like to speak about. We will not have conference books for this one. You can all get me whatever materials you may have and I will put them on a flash drive but you have some time for that yet since there will be no printed books. I will just create folders for every presenter and place your stuff in there. Easy for you (because you have more time) and easy for me (no formatting a book).

I hope to hear from a lot of you. Speak up! What have you been working? Share it with the group. If it's not a "lesson", but it's more of an extended show and tell, that will work too. Let's present a nice range of things to inspire and inform! Long or short, I can use it!

-- Susan
Susan Smith

Re: Need conference presenters

Post by Susan Smith »

HI all,

I'm still looking for presenters for the conference. Contact me! Just a short demo of your software - or even a specific section or technique - would be nice. What problems are you solving? What worked and what didn't? It doesn't have to be a big teaching moment. SHARING is just as good! Show us what you're currently working on. Let me know!

-- Susan
Susan Smith

Re: Need conference presenters

Post by Susan Smith »

Hey folks,

I am STILL looking for presenters for the conference. Would some of you be willing to just spend a few moments sharing what you're working on - what type of application and anything that might be unique, interesting or challenging about it? Perhaps tell us a particular problem you had and how you ended up solving it? Then we can all ask questions to fill out the discussion. I know that we ALL love to see what everybody else is doing, even if it's not a "teaching" topic. What do you say? (Please?)

-- Susan