Hello guys and girls,
We're less than 3 months out from the 2020 BRG Conference. As I mentioned in November, it will be held on the San Antonio Riverwalk at the same Drury Inn ("Drury Plaza") that we have been a few other times. (This was formerly the Alamo Bank building. It's the hotel with the pool on the roof overlooking the city.) I am told that it has been renovated since we were there last in 2016, but it was already so beautiful that I can't imagine how they have improved it.
The details are:
Thurs-Fri April 30-May 1, 2020
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
105 South St. Mary's Street San Antonio, TX 78205
Telephone: (210) 270-7799
Group Room Rate $165 per night ($175 for double occupancy)
Group room rates include the following for overnight guests:
• Free Hot Breakfast - Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
• Free Evening Drinks and Snacks* - Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
• Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel - Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
• Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn - Complimentary freshly-popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage are available each evening for a great nighttime snack!
• On-Site Facilities - Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.Reserve your room by either
1. Online at http://www.druryhotels.com, then enter Group number of 2397353.
2. Phone reservations at 800-325-0720 and refer to the Group number of 2397353
Our reserved guest room block will be released at the beginning of April. Please make your reservations as early as possible. We have reserved 13 rooms for Wed and Thurs nights (and 12 for Friday for those who are leaving on Saturday). This is based on those who responded to the survey in November. We can expand that number before April 7th IF THERE ARE STILL ROOMS AVAILABLE. The sooner we know, the better chance of getting them. So please don't wait until the last minute.
Holler with any questions!