Conference this week!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

Conference this week!

Post by Susan Smith »

Hello to all of you 2016 BRG Conference attendees!

I believe that everyone who registered this year has been with us before. Welcome back! Just a few reminders:

Our conference schedule will be 8:30-1:30 daily. At 1:30, you will be turned loose on the San Antonio Riverwalk! The weather should be warm and we should have (last time I checked) typical Texas spring days! Breakfast is in the hotel on the second floor, if I remember correctly. Our meeting room is downstairs in the basement. It's at the end of the long hallway - before the outside exit to the Riverwalk. It's the same room we have had before. Keep walking past the displays of the bank vaults and such. There will be drinks in the room and snacks will arrive at our break time in mid-morning.

The only organized meal reservation we have together is Thursday night at the Texas Land and Cattle restaurant at the "other" Drury Inn. (Everybody pays for their own meals.) The reservation is for 7:30. You will have plenty of time for lunch and sightseeing before meeting back at the hotel to go to dinner. Dinner on Thursday is not mandatory if you have other plans, but if you would like to join us, your guests are welcome too. I will get a final headcount on Thursday morning so please ask any guests prior to that time.

If you have any questions that I can answer before we get there, fire away!

-- Susan
Susan Smith

Re: Conference this week!

Post by Susan Smith »

One more thing (at least)...

There is no hotel shuttle from the airport. You can grab a taxi for a reasonable rate or if you prefer, Uber and Lyft operate out of San Antonio Int'l airport as well.

-- Susan