2017 Boston Conference

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

2017 Boston Conference

Post by Susan Smith »

Hi all,

I want to give a huge thanks to all of you who came to our conference in Boston. It was a smaller group than normal, but that intimacy turned out to be a big unexpected bonus this time around and certainly not a negative as I feared! Thanks to each of you who generously shared and presented, which was pretty much EVERY ONE! I learned so much and I especially enjoyed seeing what you all do in your applications. I got some great ideas, learned a few new tricks that I am trying to put into use this week! Your These application demos also spurred great questions and discussions. I hope we do a lot more of these in the future because we all REALLY enjoyed them. Happily, it doesn't take a lot of preparation since you're really just showing us what you do every day, but it gives us all a lot of inspiration and a whole lot of "I didn't know you could do that"s to use when we get home. Even seeing different screen color combinations, font uses and menu styles was beneficial! INSPIRATION!

Congratulations to Mike Storlazzi, who was re-elected to the board of directors for another 4 year term and to Steve Koger who will be your new Business Rules Group president for 2018. We are in good hands!

Next year's conference is already underway (can you believe it?) and you will DEFINITELY want to know about this one! I will post another message in this forum section shortly (today). I will need some tentative information from you before I can finalize the contract so please watch for that forum post in this Conference section and PLEASE respond.

We have really turned into a family in the BR Group over the past decade and a half, and I have come to NEED this annual reunion of friends.

Thanks again,

-- Susan