Discussion about non-BR issues : Operating Systems, Networking issues and other non-BR related software products (AutoIt, other open source recommendations, etc)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Commercial Legal Software - Computer Programmer
Commercial Legal Software, Inc., author of Collection-Master, is currently looking for an experienced computer programmer to join its product development team. Although knowledge of the primary programming environment that we use (Business Rules!) is not necessary, a strong programming background and willingness to learn are required.
Programmers at CLS work in an extremely dynamic environment. With frequently changing customer requirements, our programmers engage in product development, custom programming, and application testing. Other responsibilities may include the compiling and writing of manuals and other technical documentation. Our programmers work closely with the VP of R&D (Luis Gomez) and VP of Application Development (John Currey) to enhance our product offerings. A successful candidate will be self motivated, hard working and capable of making the 5-day commute to our office in Montville, New Jersy. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are also required.
* Design, develop, implement and test applications
* Maintain and enhance code for core products
* Organize functions and libraries, and consolidate code
* Enhance in-house support system
* Conduct customer data conversions
* Support customers to resolve new business problems
* Support the enhancement of the CLS website
* Extensive programming experience in at least one programming language - knowledge of the Business Rules environment is a plus
* A strong ability to conceptualize problems and to apply creative software solutions
* Outstanding ability to learn effectively and efficiently
* Critical thinking skills and data manipulation proficiency
* Ability to follow guidelines, to prioritize projects and to work in a dynamic environment
* Superior customer service skills
Please follow the link below to apply. The application process will allow you to upload your resume. Be sure to include a cover letter with your salary history and compensation expectations.
Commercial Legal Software, Inc. was founded in 1979 to offer powerful automated solutions to the legal industry specializing in credit and collection practices. As the leading vendor of software in our marketplace, CLS continues to be on the cutting edge of innovation in software applications and web-based solutions for our clientele. CLS presently has 20+ employees at our Montville, New Jersey location. CLS offers a friendly, casual, and progressive work atmosphere along with a comprehensive compensation package including medical, dental and life insurance, bonus plan, and 401k for full-time employees.
We do not work with third parties. CLS is an equal opportunity employer.
http://www.collectionsoftware.com/cmast ... oyment.htm