THREE Weeks left for Conference registration!

Discussion and announcements related to the BRGroup and ADS conferences.

Moderators: Susan Smith, admin, Gabriel

Susan Smith

THREE Weeks left for Conference registration!

Post by Susan Smith »

There are only THREE weeks left to register for the Conference

Registration deadline is March 29th. After that, the block of hotel rooms being held for us will expire and you will have to the pay the regular room rate. (and you will forfeit a few of the hotel benefits that we have built in to that rate).

Ordering Conference Materials if you can't attend
IF YOU ARE A PAID BUSINESS RULES GROUP MEMBER, and you know you cannot attend but wish to purchase conference materials, you can order those on the conference registration form. The deadline for those orders is the same - March 29th. Only BRG members can order conference materials if they are not attending.
* If you cannot attend and are not a BRG member, the only way to order conference materials is to join the group and order materials (both are options on the registration form). I won't be taking any more orders for conference materials after March 29th, so please don't wait.

Conference details and registration forms are attached to another message in this forum. (see the subject header "ANNOUNCING the 2010 BR Group Conference in Boston!" in the Conferences Forum). If you are not registered in our new BR forum (receiving this message from the old list) and do not have the registration forms, please contact me (or reply to this message) and I will Email them to you.

Summary:
2010 Business Rules Group Conference
April 22-24, 2010
Boston, Massachusetts
Embassy Suites Boston - at Logan Airport

Cost:
Free to current 2010 BRGroup members, $350 to non-members

Questions? Please ask!

-- Susan